Saturday, February 10, 2018

Warm-Up Game for the Next Preparing Sons Chapter!

Whoo-hoo!  The next chapter in "Preparing Sons for To Provide for a Single Income Family" by Steven Maxwell is my absolute favorite chapter of all CP/QF books I've read so far.

Maxwell blesses us by letting us know about nine separate activities that will lead your family down the road to perdition! 

I've collected the nine activities and paraphrased lightly the outcomes for each.  It is up to you to match the activity and the outcome!




The answers for each will be revealed in the post covering each activity.  This chapter is such a hoot that it will last for several weeks because there is so much crazy-crazy material that I've gotta divide it into smaller chunks.

Have fun!

7 comments:

  1. ...What do these people do for fun??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very little, honestly. Playing with kids is allowed. Board games that don't involve gambling or witchcraft, fables, or fantasy are allowed. Playing musical instruments is allowed. Sewing for girls is allowed. Um....yeah. That's about it.

      I would spend a lot of time reading, but the allowed list of books is short - just the Bible and some carefully selected biographies of Great Christians that avoid any description of evil.

      Delete
    2. I forgot running, walking and weight-lifting - but in modest clothing that includes long skirts for women.

      Delete
    3. This is by far the most mentally cloistered group I've seen yet!

      Delete
  2. Here's my guess:
    1 H
    2 I
    3 D
    4 G
    5 F
    6 E
    7 C
    8 A
    9 B
    Of course I'm guessing he'd be able to twist any of these to match anything, but how did I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got two right - which is pretty amazing! Remember, this is a Maxwell book so cause-and-effect doesn't work the same way it would in the normal world.

      Delete
  3. This was surprisingly difficult, but I'm gonna go with:
    1. G
    2. F
    3. I
    4. D
    5. E
    6. A
    7. C
    8. H
    9. B

    ReplyDelete